Has anyone noticed anything weird about my deviantID? If you guessed that most of my stamp collection consists of thumbcodes, congratulations, you're a winner. I never heard about a new thumbcode limit for deviantIDs, so I can only assume it's a bug unless stated otherwise. With me being the most forgetful person on the planet, I just HAD to send in the support ticket on a Saturday. Now I have to wait until the weekend's over. Shit. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of my favorite stamps not showing up on my profile. X_X And if there IS a new thumbcode limitation I never knew about (None of the Site Updates said anything about it as far as I remember, and it happened only recently, so I'm thinking it's a bug).
On a lighter note, here's a lovely meme I'm doing for you all~
How This Works
1) Use the pokemon random generator found here: [link]
2) Set it to whatever pokedex preference you prefer (The nationaldex is recommended)
3) Keep the type set on any for now. Throughout the survey, you will be asked to change the type of pokemon and the number of pokemon at various times IN PARENTHESIS, so pay attention to the question! Also, do NOT exclude legendaries from your search. Makes it a little more fun.
4) If there are no instructions in parenthesis, keep the type on Any and the number on 1.
5) If the pokemon you catch along the way have evolved forms, you can make them evolve at any time—or not at all, if you choose.
6) Start filling this bad boy out!
The Adventure Begins
1. It's time to start your quest! The Professor in your town prompts you to pick a starter Pokemon. Which Pokemon is it?
I think I'll call it Charlie.
2. Oh no—your rival shows up and makes a racket. They decide to choose a Pokemon of their own. What Pokemon is their starter?
Pfft, that guy's NOTHING against my starter! >8-D
3. After a battle between them that you win easily, you say goodbye to mom and start on your journey. On the first route, you find and catch the first member of your party. What is it?
. . . I WIN. And this is coming from someone who doesn't like the Regis. I'll call you. . . Granite. I'm so original with names.
4. You stop in a neighboring town to heal and buy supplies. You head on your way and encounter your first trainer! What is their team? (1 Pokemon of any type)
That's. . . random. . .
5. Congratulations—you just defeated your first trainer! Unfortunately, as you try to get to the next town, you get lost in a forest. A bug catcher offers to lead you through, but only if you defeat him in battle. What is his team? (3 Pokemon of Bug type)
(SIC 'EM, REGIROCK)
(At least it's not Yanmega)
6. You made it to the next town! It's time to face the ice-type gym leader for your first badge. What is their team? (2 Pokemon of Ice type)
(KILL IT WITH FI. . . wait I don't have a fire type)
7. You did it! Time to go on and scope out your next challenge, which happens to be a very dark cave. On the way through, you are attacked by a Pokemon and catch them to add to your team. What is it?
. . . Never mind about the last comment.
8. It just so happens that a criminal organization is trying to rob the cave of its riches! A member of this team stops you and challenges you to battle. What is their team? (2 Pokemon of Any type)
9. Somehow, you shake the bad guys following you and make it out of the cave alive, reaching the next town in the process. It's time to face the Ground-Type Gym Leader for your second badge! What is their team? (2 Pokemon of Ground type)
(. . .Legit)
(DEYERP. Sic 'em, Charlie, I guess. . .)
10. As you move to travel to the third town in the region, you bump into your rival! Time to fight! What is their new and improved team? (Their Starter + 2 Pokemon of Any type. If their starter has an evolved form, use the new form in substitution for the old one)
(Those things are so rare, how'd he get so lucky?)
11. On your way to Town 3, you are stopped by an old man who wants to give away his Pokemon. You accept and add it to your team. You now have four Pokemon. What Pokemon is it?
Awwww. . . . I shall call you Squishy, and you shall be my Squishy!
12. You arrive in the third town and challenge the Grass-Type Gym Leader! What is their team? (3 Pokemon of Grass type)
Trip to Unova, much?
13. On the way out of town, you are challenged by a wanderer that has heard of your skills. What is their team? (4 Pokemon of Any type)
(TOO BAD. REGIROCK TIME.)
(Aww. . .)
14. You are eager to keep traveling for your fourth badge, but when you get to the next route, you find there is a large Pokemon blocking your path! It wakes and attacks you, and you must defeat it. What is it?
. . . .Legit *brick'd*
15. Shaken by the dangerous call, you continue to travel. On the way, a fisherman challenges you. What is his team? (3 Pokemon of Water type)
(Uuhhh. . .)
16. You make it successfully to the next town! Time to challenge the Electric-Type Gym Leader. What is their team? (4 Pokemon of Electric type)
(I c wat u did thar. . .)
17. Badge in hand, you step into the tall grass out of town—and your rival swoops down and fights you! What is their team? (Their Starter + 2 Pokemon from former battle, evolved if possible + 1 Pokemon of Any type)
18. Whew—your rival is getting tougher! You decide it's time for a new member of your team. As you travel to Town 5, you catch a new friend. You now have five Pokemon. What is it?
Sweet, I've got a fighting type now!
19. Bad news! The fifth town has been completely overrun by the evil organization you met in the cave earlier! You have to defeat the boss to save the town. What is his team? (5 Pokemon of Any type)
(. . .Evil Ralts?)
20. Now that the boss has been trounced and the insidious team run out of the city, you get to challenge the Dark-Type Gym Leader. What is their team? (4 Pokemon of Dark type)
(Are you warning me about something here?)
21. You reach the sixth town with no trouble at all. You find that there is a Safari Zone here, so you decide to go hunting for the final member of your team. Which Pokemon do you catch?
Awww. . . sure! I'll name you Picasso!
22. Versus the Psychic-Type sixth Gym Leader! What is their team? (4 Pokemon of Psychic type)
23. Surfing on your Pokemon, you head to the seventh town along your way. When you get there, a little girl wants to trade her Pokemon for one of yours. Which Pokemon do you trade, and what do you get in return? You are free to decline this trade.
Sure. I'll trade my Magmar for it any day!!!! (I don't like Magmar)
24. You're almost done—time for the Flying-Type Gym Leader for your seventh badge! What is their team? (5 Pokemon of Flying type)
(WHOASHIT A LEGENDARY)
25. You travel back to the mainland to face the final gym leader in the region, who happens to be a Dragon-Type trainer. What is their team? (5 Pokemon of Dragon type)
(OH GOD, NOT THIS GUY)
(Vibrava on Vibrava battle, anyone?)
(Oh. . . crap. . . ROAR OF TIME!!!)
26. Congratulations! You have collected all the badges! You know what that means—you must face the Elite Four! But first, you need to traverse Victory Road. Who is the last Trainer you fight? (4 Pokemon of Any type)
(Kill me. . . kill me NOW. . .)
(Nice, a change of pace!)
27. Elite Four Battle 1: Fire-Type specialist! What is their team? (5 Pokemon of Fire type)
(But didn't you just have a Charizard?)
28. Elite Four Battle 2: Steel-Type specialist! What is their team? (5 Pokemon of Steel type)
29. Elite Four Battle 3: Poison-Type specialist! What is their team? (5 Pokemon of Poison type)
(OH HELL NO)
30. Elite Four Battle 4: Ghost-Type specialist! What is their team? (5 Pokemon of Ghost type)
(Male) (OH HELL NO)
31. You've defeated the Elite Four, and in order to be declared Champion of the region, you must battle the reigning Champion—who happens to be your rival! Fantastic. What is their team? (Their Starter + 3 Pokemon from both former battles, evolved if possible + 2 Pokemon of Any type)
32. You are now the Champion! Well done! What was your final team that lead you to victory? List your six Pokemon below!
. . . .Hitmonchan, I guess? I didn't name it.
Can't name it, was traded
Well, that was an interesting meme there. If you want to do it, go right ahead.